Designer Frames & Precision Lenses
Find your perfect match at Eagle Eye Care.
The right eyewear balances form and function. You want to look great, feel great, and see clearly in every condition. Eagle Eye Care can help you find your match.
Our optical studio features a curated collection of designer frames and precision lenses. Your eyes deserve the best, and our experienced team can help you find it. Why wait? Our top-of-the-line in-house edger and finishing equipment gives us the ability to make glasses the same day if your prescription is in stock!
Call or click to schedule your appointment.
What are my options for lenses?
There are many eyeglass lens options available. Your eye care provider will take your lifestyle and vision correction needs into consideration when helping you select the right lenses for your eyes.
Learn more about our Essilor lens options here.
Here are some of the most common eyeglass lens types:
- Transition lenses – These lenses are made of dynamic materials that automatically adjust to the level of surrounding light. They can take the place of prescription sunglasses and help block UV rays.
- UV coated lenses – UV coating can be applied to regular eyeglasses unless the lens is made with polycarbonate. UV coated lenses look like any other lens – the coating is transparent.
- Tinted sunglass lenses – If you are getting prescription sunglasses, you might want to get tinted eyeglasses instead. These look like sunglasses and protect the health of your eyes by keeping out UV rays, but technically they aren’t true sunglasses.
- Scratch-resistant coating – A transparent coating that helps protect glass lenses from those annoying scratches. Scratch-resistant coating is especially useful for children’s eyeglasses.
- Thinner lenses – The special polycarbonate lenses greatly reduce the thickness of the lenses so that the eyeglass profile is more attractive. Thinner lenses come in thin, extra-thin, and thinnest available.
- Anti-glare lenses – Anti-glare lenses are dipped in a special material to make them less reflective than regular eyeglass lenses. This coating also improves the function of the eyeglasses because less light is lost and the wearer enjoys very clear vision.
- HI-Index – Patients with higher prescriptions will have more flexibility in frame options and will ultimately have a thinner lens. This is especially important to patients concerned about aesthetics or fitment, or those who have had trouble finding frames in the past.
Eagle Eye Care provides superior service and lens customization as an Essilor experts location. Our certified staff will consider any and all of your individual needs when recommending any of the lens options available. Rest assured that all options will be provided that will best suit your daily life.
Need a prescription?
We do that too! Eagle Eye Care offers comprehensive eye exams at our Denham Springs office. In addition to assessing your visual acuity, your eye care provider will examine your eye health and function.
Schedule a comprehensive eye exam at Eagle Eye Care now.